Thursday, January 19, 2012

ARE YOU SURE YOU HATE YOURSELF?


I hated myself.  I could not look in the mirror.  I could not think about myslelf as a human being. 

Whenever I ate too much, I thought how weak I was and hated myself even more.


How much can you hate yourself and why? 

This is the question I started to ask.  If I hate myself so much, there must be a very strong reason behind that.  I was trying to figure out what was that and I could not find the answer.

What I realized though, I was thinking that I hated myself same way I think that I hate yellow cars.
Whenever I see a yellow car, I think that I hate this color.

Whenever I saw myself, I thought I hated myself...

I knew that I had to change my way of thinking.  If I could not find even one think that I hated about myself, I decided to find at least one that I love.

I decided to look at my person as someone that doesn't know me well.

What others think of me?

They must like me, since they want to be around me. 

If I met Monika, what would I like about her?


Ask yourself this question, you will be surprised...

No comments:

Post a Comment