Tuesday, January 24, 2012

EXERCISE THE WAY YOU LIKE IT!


I hate to exercise.
I love to sit and read a book or watch a movie.

Those of you who hate to exercise, understand me very well.

I tried everythig: gym, personal trainer, yoga, bike etc.  Whenever I tried something new, I knew it would be only for a while...and I was always right.
I was looking for million excuses to cancel the meeting with my presonal trainer.  I was praying for the snow storm so the yoga class would be cancelled!

In the meantime I was looking for a solution that would help me to exercise the way I like it.
I didn't find it but I found a method that helps me to move at least a liitle.

I knew that I was spending a lot of time on the phone, so I promised myself that I can do that as long as I am walking while taking.

I like to meet with friends so I kindy asked them if we can meet in the park and walk to spend some time togehter- they did not have anything against it.

I know this is not a lot, but it is better than nothing.


Think about what you do where you can engage in some kind of movement.

Walking with your cat on the leash!  Why not?  As long as you like it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment