Monday, January 30, 2012

BREAK YOUR HABIT IN 20 DAYS

Seems impossible?  It is not easy but possible!

Since I can remember, I started every day with my delicious coffee.  I was not the only one.  So many people love to have a cup of fresh coffee in the morning ;-)

As you already know, my metabolism did not work well and I was looking for the solution.

I found one!  A glass of warm water with lemon and honey as the first thing in the morning.  Sounds great and works very well.  However, I wanted my coffee first. 

I was fighting with myself trying to find my way to boost metabolism...

I started to drink water every second day but it did not work.

Then I broke my week into two parts:

Part One: Water
Part Two: Coffee

As you can imagine, it did not work either.


I knew that if I wanted good results, I had to break my habit.

I gave myself 20 days.


Yes, it took my 20 days to adjust to drink water first and then coffee!

After 20 days I would grab honey first insted of coffee, even with my eyes closed.

My brain remembered that I drink water first and it took me only 20 days to change that!


Try to break one of your habits in less than 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment