Thursday, January 26, 2012

METABOLISM


I always thought that I must have a very bad metabolism.

Why?  Because I could eat a lot for a while and then I ate less ( yes, yes, yoyo ).


I was reading atricles saying that this behavior makes our metabolism very bad.


Hm, if my metabolism is very bad, I should not try to loose weight, because it is just not possible.

This was always my best excuse.  I didn't feel like trying since I knew I would fail.

Then when I tried and was hungry for junk food, my excuse was that I have to eat that to boost my metabolism!


And then I decided to check myself how bad my metabolism really was...and I realized it is normal as long as I do the right thing.

I started to drink a glass of warm water ( with a lot of lemon and honey ) every day before breakfast.

I was so surprised with the results!


Try to do that every day and see if that works!






No comments:

Post a Comment