Friday, February 3, 2012

COMPULSIVE EATING? YOU JUST LIKE TO EAT!


I was alone with my problem for many years.  I could not understand what my problem was but I knew that something was wrong.

When I tried to explain to people that I ate too much food, they would say that I just liked to eat!


Yes!  As simple as that!  I just liked to eat!

What about hiding with food so nobody could see me eating?  Only food and me...was it because I just liked to eat?



I felt so lonely becuase nobody could understant me...


I was told to have hobby as the solution to my problem.

I tried.  I tried to do many things...but after a while the food would always take over.


However, I didn't want to give up!
I knew that I could help myself and I did!

It took me many years but I can tell you that there is hope and never give up!


2 comments:

  1. You need to read the book Transformation Road by Sean Anderson. I have only started and the things he talks about resonate deep within. We all have our demons - the things we don't want to talk about in the light of day - but you have to know you have the love and support of those who have been and are where you are. I love your optimism and courage to never give up. Never surrender!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,

    Thank you very much for recommending this book to me!

    You are right: It takes one to know one!

    Have a wonderful weekend and please let me know how is this book changing your attitude ;-)

    Best regards,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete