Monday, February 6, 2012

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION?


We need long-term motivation...and I am not talking about the list of our goals.

I am talking about something in our brain...


I remember how excited I was about the trip to my country!  I haven't been there for few years.

I could not find a better motivation to lose some weight!
I was counting the days, knowing that once I get there, I will have a great time.
I was planning to visit my family and eat!

I had such a great motivation!  I had short-term motivation...

I lost some weight!


And I lost control as well...


My trip was wonderful!  I saw my family and ate...didn't really do anything else...
Everyone was happy to see me and I was happy to see them!

I was happy that I lost some weight and the food was so good! 


And then I came back...

I was sad and gained weight...and I had no motivation to lose it...



What is your motivation?


2 comments:

  1. My motivation is having lost 120 lbs and through the support of my very dear friends I have met through these blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Support is very important!
    Support of people that understand our problems is the best thing ever!!! ;-)

    Thank you for your comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete