Friday, February 10, 2012

DON'T LISTEN TO OTHERS


My mother was telling me that I was fat and forcing me to be on a diet.

I had to weight myself every day and write the numbers down so she could check them.


She was upset with me when I gained weight and happy when I lost some.


Who had a problem?


I was just a child and ate because food was my only friend.
My mother behaved like my enemy...

Food wasn't talking to me and she was, only mean things.


I believed her and felt very useless.


When I grew up, I realized that we have body and soul.


Once you discover your soul, you will stop listening to others!


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it!! I also just started a weight loss blog and I would love some more readers to hold me accountable. Check it out http://watchmeshrinkydink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete